Your Flowers from Costco
Tell them how you feel! Gift messaging available during the checkout process. If you want gift messages on multiple orders, individual orders need to be placed.
Are your flowers for an event? Many of our flowers ship in bud form. We suggest ordering your flowers to arrive 2-3 days before your event to allow them bloom.
Did your flowers arrive looking thirsty? No worries! Just follow the included care and handling instructions to properly hydrate your flowers. After a fresh drink of water, your flowers will blossom and look more full. Flowers pictured on the site are taken after three days in water.
- How are the roses delivered?
- The roses are delivered in 2 bulk bunches of 25 stems each and packed in a cardboard decorative box delivered to your door by UPS
- What time of day will my flowers arrive?
- UPS delivers by end of business day. You will receive an email with tracking information once your flowers have shipped
- I need my flowers for tomorrow, when do I have to place the order?
- If you need an overnight delivery you must place the order before 11:00 AM PT Please remember that we do not have delivery options on Saturday, Sunday and Monday therefore if you place the order on Thursday after 11:00 AM PT, your order will be delivered the following Tuesday.
- What are the payment method?
For this information please contact to Costco Customer Service at (800) 955-2292.
- Could you send me a sample of the roses?
- Samples are not available